Ryan Reynolds recently took the art of trolling to new heights by playfully manipulating a photograph featuring his wife, Blake Lively with close pal Taylor Swift. The Deadpool actor showcased his Photoshop skills by cleverly swapping faces with Lively, while Travis Kelce replaced Swift in the snapshot taken at Beyoncé’s Renaissance movie premiere in London.
The Internet Erupts With Laughter
Reynolds’ funny creation, accompanied by the caption ‘I feel like I should remember this,’ set the internet ablaze with laughter. Social media platforms buzzed with reactions as users from around the world appreciated the actor’s exceptional sense of humor. Observers pointed out the meticulous details of Reynolds’ version, with some noting the remarkable effect of the added facial hair, turning the light-hearted edit into an overnight viral sensation.
Beyond the laughs, Blake Lively took the opportunity to share images of the event on her Instagram, expressing gratitude for the prestigious invitation to Beyoncé’s Renaissance movie premiere. Alongside the glamourous snapshots, Lively conveyed a heartwarming tribute to both Beyoncé and Taylor Swift. Her post carried a powerful message about women supporting each other in an industry often marked by competition.
Social Media Echoes Empowerment
As the news of Reynolds’ playful antics and Lively’s empowering message reverberated through social media channels, fans and followers echoed sentiments of empowerment. Many applauded the couple for their lighthearted approach to celebrity life and highlighted the importance of fostering positive relationships among women in the public eye.
This is not the first time that Reynolds has taken to the internet to show some lighthearted moments he shares with the Gossip Girl alum, proving once again that they truly are couple goals when it comes to Hollywood relationships. The couple, who met while working on the sets of Green Lantern, are often in the news for their adorable moments, and the internet loves to see the lovebirds and their camaraderie.
If you need a tasteful green bean dish that your guests can’t get enough of, then this recipe is for you! This simple dish pairs the earthy flavors of long-cooked green beans with an aromatic touch of fresh ginger, garlic, chiles, and fresh mint, making it truly irresistible.
Tips and Tricks
The green beans take around 50 minutes in total to prepare and can serve up to six people easily. You can reduce or increase the servings according to your liking.
Also, if you want to make the dish spicier, you should go with Fresno chile as it is spicier with a fruity taste and comes in a natural red form. Now it’s time to get cooking, so check out the ingredients and instructions below.
How to Make It
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds of fresh and trimmed green beans
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 fresh ginger piece, peeled and chopped
- 1 Fresno chile or jalapeno chile, seeded and chopped
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- ½ cup fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted, roasted peanuts or toasted sesame seeds
- Start the green beans recipe by preheating the oven to 400°F. Heat some oil in an oven-safe skillet, and add the green beans and some salt. Cook for about 10 minutes until the beans start to char in spots.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven, roast the beans by flipping them every 10 minutes, and continue the process for about 30-40 minutes until they are tender and wilted.
- The last step is to add ginger, chile, and garlic to the beans and stir in some vinegar and fish sauce for a nice flavor. You can also add some seasoning or salt according to your taste. The dish is ready to be served, topped with some peanuts or sesame seeds and torn mint!