We all know and love Cards Against Humanity – the game for horrible people. However, a lot of people don’t know that there are extra rules to the game which makes it even better! Check out these often overlooked Cards Against Humanity rules, if you want to be an even worse person!
Easy Mode Rules
If you want to switch up the way you play Cards Against Humanity in a manner that’s not intimidating, try these easy rules for beginners:
- Happy Ending – When you’re ready to stop playing the game, you must have an end-of-game ceremony. This ritual involves playing the ‘Make a Haiku’ Black Card. The game cannot end until the ceremony is complete.
- Rebooting the Universe – Players may discard their white cards and re-draw up to 10 cards from the deck. Be warned, though, this will cost you one point each time you do it.
- Survival of the Fittest – After everyone has played their card, each person must eliminate the card they think is the least funny. In the end, the card that’s left is the winner of that round.
- Never Have I Ever – If a player doesn’t understand a card, they may discard it and draw a new one. However, they have to confess their ignorance to the group and accept whatever punishment they may receive for it.
Hard Mode Rules
If you’re confident in your ability to withstand a lot of inappropriateness, you can try to play Cards Against Humanity with the hard mode rules. But be warned – these are not for the faint of heart.
- Chubby Bunny – Players must keep track of their points by storing their winning cards in their mouths. You may crumple up the cards in order to make space.
- Tie Breaker – If the Card Czar truly can’t decide between two cards, the winning point goes to whichever player is more attractive between the two.
- Don’t Play Cards Against Humanity – Do something more productive and better for both yourself and society with your time. We don’t recommend this one.
It’s a proven reality that casual pants for men can be great for everyday activities and official events. Still, finding the right pair of casual pants is crucial and shouldn’t be left to chance. Whether it’s for a flight abroad or a business meeting, men can choose from many options, and sometimes there’s no right answer.
Casual Pants for Men Are Available in a Wide Variety of Options
Whatever the reason or occasion, there’s always a pair of pants awaiting the right man to pick them up. Slim fit, classic fit, straight fit, relaxed fit, it doesn’t matter what it is, there’s an option for every occasion. So, here are five of the most common and useful pants a man can wear every day or at special events.
Chino Pants Are a Wonderful Option for Dates and Hanging Out at the Park
Chino is a fabric known for its military-grade sturdiness and casual look. Over the last few decades, chino pants have become more than a standard-issue army fare and morphed into civilian-life staples. They’re available in every shade of khaki imaginable and are viewed as some of the coolest pairs the market has to offer. There’s even been a recent subversion of the fabric’s neutral origins because they now come in unexpected colors and patterns.
Khaki Pants Are the Template for the Projections of Many Designers
Like chinos, khakis are considered a perennial classic of casual style. The main difference between the two is that while chino is a fabric, khaki is a color. In time, khakis became a color that encompasses everything from mossy olive green to plain Jane beige and has long since been accepted as a work-appropriate attire.
Cargo Pants Are Unbeatable When it Comes to Carrying Space and Utility
There’s no contest when it comes to the utility and carrying space that cargo pants offer. Even in their simplest form, they’re ultra-practical. That’s probably because of the fact that these military-inspired trousers have plenty of discrete pocket space, making them perfect for running errands without lugging a mostly-empty bag around. Over the last few years, big-box brands and designers have updated the silhouette and proportions of cargo pants, even adding more pockets in some cases. So, now it’s easier than ever to find the perfect cargo pants.
Pleated Pants Remain the Coolest Option for Men With Taste
Even in today’s fragmented pants landscape, one truth remains hard to ignore, and that’s the fact that all the coolest pairs have pleats. Certainly, in the past few years, the biggest names in menswear have used the same surefire recipe for creating consistently trendy men’s pants. They all owe their success to a simple and not very secret ingredient called pleats. While flat-front pants are not to be thrown away, trying out some pleated pants is always a good choice.
Work Pants Are the Sturdy, Flexible Option for a Day of Hard Work
While it was three years ago when people collectively freaked out for sturdy painter’s pants, the work pants style’s popularity hasn’t worn out and remains the favorite choice for many working men. It has a sustained appeal and getting a pair is certainly a good investment in durable pants. Every brand on the market has a version of the silhouette and finding the perfect one is all about individual preference.